Friday, October 4, 2013

Unboxing: Beauty SOS Glamourbox

This month's theme is all about providing quick fixes as well as lasting solutions to our common beauty woes: acne, aging, sparse lashes, thin lips, you name it and our Beauty SOS box will try to remedy it! 

In my unboxing below, you'll see some of my tried and tested brands which we're so excited to finally share with all of you. So let the unboxing begin:


Saforelle Gentle Cleansing Care P159.75/100ml (full-sized)
This gentle product from France is enriched with the calming properties of burdock that cleans and soothes irritations. 

VMV Hypoallergenics Id Monolaurin Gel 50ml sample size (approx. P295)
I've raved about this years ago, this is my go-to product for pimples, skin irritations, mattifying my oilies, etc. Great for sensitive skin, too!


Ofra Lipstick in 202 Php 650/4g (full-sized)
Well-groomed brows + red lips: that's been my game face as of late, and this Ofra lippie is a great addition to my stash. It's a full-bodied bright red so expect a full review soon!


Rejuvalash Eyelash Growth Serum Php 2,860/5ml (full-sized)
I have sparse and short Asian lashes so I'm pretty excited about testing this. It promises results in 21 days, so hopefully I end up with thicker, fuller lashes by the end of the month :D

Avon Anew Genics SPF 15 Treatment Php 1,299/3oml (full-sized)
Contrary to the initial perception that the Avon Anew line should only be used on mature skins, the newer Genics line is made for individuals of all age groups who want younger-looking, supple skin. My birthday is coming up and I will be turning the ripe old age of 32, haha. Time to kickstart my anti-aging regimen!


Vouchers: 

  • Anma Lifestyle - 10% off on all products
  • Soleo Swimwear - Php 500 discount voucher on regular-priced items
  • VMV Hypoallergenics - 25% discount off selected VMV products online

I am totally loving this box because of its total value: almost Php 5,000 total worth of products for only Php595! Plus, it contains products that I can actually use on a daily basis, and some are small enough that I can tote them with me on my travels. The vouchers are extremely useful as well, can't wait to go shopping on my birthday! :)

What do you guys think of this month's selection? Which products are you excited about?

Subscribe to a monthly box or check out the Glamourbox boutique at https://glamourbox.ph/

Disclosure: I work as the Business Development Officer of Glamourbox. The Beauty SOS box was given to me for PR purposes, this is not a sponsored post.

10 Comments:

  1. I'm super duper excited to see results for the serum! My birthday is a few weeks in so I hope by then results would be obvious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a wedding naman in two weeks! Haha, it needs to work overtime para luscious lashes sa wedding :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha i wish ok na siya by then :D i trust lash serums cause it've tried na before and nag work talaga

    ReplyDelete
  4. Which did you try? This would be my 2nd, wasn't able to write a full review on my previous one. But I noticed that my lashes seemed to be "healthier"(not necessarily thicker or longer) when I used a lash serum a few months ago.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh :) I tried Soleil naman :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I find it so cute that a red lipstick was included in a "Beauty SOS" box. Red lipstick will save the day, indeed! :) (Not that I have been brave enough to use it haha)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes, if you're stuck in a fashion/beauty rut, red lipstick will definitely save the day! :D Miss you, Kari!

    ReplyDelete
  8. jakieandthebeadstalkOctober 7, 2013 at 10:39 AM

    I was able to register with Glamourbox months ago but I have yet to try ordering it. First time I've heard of a serum for eyelashes! Wowness!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Subscribe to the 3- box plan, we have lots in store for our subscribers til December :D

    ReplyDelete