Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Poll: Do you use pure Vitamin C in your skin care regimen?


In effort to kick-start my anti-aging regimen, I recently adopted the use of Ciracle Vitamin Souce C-20 which contains the active ingredient L-ascorbic acid, an active and high quality Vitamin C derivative. Vitamin C is said to help in the regeneration of cells, lightens spots, brightens overall skintone, and also firms up skin. I have been using this on and off for a few weeks. I noticed some dryness in my cheek area, but I'll test this further before I post a review.

Do you use pure vitamin C in your skin care regimen? Which products/brands do you use? Did you notice any changes to your skin's overall health?

Please share your experiences with me in the comments! :)

7 Comments:

  1. I have been looking for a Vitamin-C serum for a while now, but I just couldn't figure out which ones to try. LOL
    Random Beauty by Hollie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stephanie Lara CruzOctober 31, 2013 at 2:35 PM

    Im currently using Human Nature night serum. :)) though I drink proflavanol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lyn Arreglado CachaNovember 1, 2013 at 11:47 AM

    Nope I haven't, for now I've started using CoQ10 as my moisturiser. I noticed how softer my skin is now and it makes applying makeup more funner

    ReplyDelete
  4. When I researched, there are stable and unstable Vitamin C ingredients. I need to research on those more, cos apparently the sales associates in stores don't know the difference and are unable to advise me accordingly.


    Some brands have Vitamin C products but have silicones mixed in, my skin can't tolerate silicones :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been curious about the new HN serum! How is it? Let me know how it works for you, I am unsure of applying anything oily to my already combination skin, haha. Please share your experience with me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Lyn! I've been hearing so many good things about CoQ10, especially Nivea's eye cream which is said to work really good on wrinkles and fine lines :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I had no idea that there's such a thing as Vitamin C for the skin until this post.

    ReplyDelete