Monday, October 14, 2013

I miss Pnut :(

After my birthday week, things started to get a little crazy. Work was overwhelmingly piling up, my cousin is getting married the week after and I was hard-pressed at finding a dress and complementing shoes, I haven't watched a movie since God knows when, I haven't read a book either in the past 2 weeks, and to top everything, Pnut got sick.


Pnut, my dedicated Chi of 10 yrs, was confined last Friday. He was previously sick with fever, then after 2 days of drinking Calpol, his fever subsided but his temperature dropped. He eventually stopped eating. We had our vet check him out at home and she said a confinement was necessary. I also asked the vet to administer a blood test to rule out heartworm. Thankfully, the results were negative but it seems like Pnut has a liver infection. He's now in Bulacan (my vet's clinic) recuperating and on antibiotics and IV.

I miss him dearly. This is the first time Pnut has been hospitalized, let alone been sick in 10 yrs. He's a tough cookie, so it was really a surprise to everyone that he got sick. Pnut always ate on cue, drank a lot of water, took monthly baths without fail and did no. 1 and no. 2 outside. He also works out a lot, too, and regularly runs around the garden chasing Komiki (the shih tzu) or just runs around to survey the area. He is the ideal chihuahua, if I may say so myself. Very obedient and independent.

So apologies to my dear readers, I don't feel like writing or reviewing products until Pnut comes home which is likely in the next week or so. I miss my little man, and I hope he gets well soon. If you love dogs as much as I do, please say a little prayer for Pnut tonight.

13 Comments:

  1. Found this product in Wattsons ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Get well soon P-nut. He looks so cute there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. sending virtual hugs to both of you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. jakieandthebeadstalkOctober 16, 2013 at 10:01 AM

    awww. wawa! sana he gets well soon :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have an adorable chihuahua myself, Lulu, who kept me company today while I was sick. Dogs are too adorable to suffer any discomfort and we all wish we could do something to take it away. I hope Pnut gets well soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you! One of those times Pnut actually allows me to take his photos. Ever since he turned 8, he's been shunning the camera (lolo na kasi).

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks, Jaja! He just got back! He lost weight, but at least here's here with me. He's still on meds though...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks, Tellie! Glad to know you're a fellow chihuahua lover. Chihuahuas make the best guard dogs and companions. They're extremely loyal and full of character.

    ReplyDelete
  10. jakieandthebeadstalkOctober 18, 2013 at 1:52 PM

    Good to know that he's back! Sana he'll have a fast recovery

    ReplyDelete
  11. in this bottle ilan days bago maubos? kapag nagamit

    ReplyDelete
  12. hello, pwede k pa bang magbigay ng ibang products n ginagamit mo pra sa permed hair mo?

    ReplyDelete
  13. pano gamitin yung monea clear perm water element at yung monea conditioner?yung proper use...ung procedure step by step diba monea din un bago gamitin ung curl defining milk...

    ReplyDelete