Sunday, October 27, 2013

Happy Halloween from Komiki!

Last Friday, I found Komiki sitting upright in the sala where Pnut's cage used to be. She looked as if she was waiting for something. When I greeted her, she looked at me intently and then continued waiting. I told her, "Baby, Pnut's gone na. Come sleep na lang with Mommy." Then I carried her to my room. Aww...Komiki misses Pnut. All she does now is follow me (and my sister) everywhere, sleep, and keep to herself. She doesn't even play with the puppies. It's heartbreaking how dogs miss their own friends, too. :( 

Pnut and Komiki made a great team, they were always together and had a different dyamic -- sort of like a "you and me against the world" thing. Both of them did not get along with the other dogs in the house and preferred just hanging out together. Pnut and Komiki are both my own dogs and live in a separate part of the house. 

Anyway, I'm keeping up with tradition and still dressing my pets for Halloween. I'm not attending any dog parties though, I'll save it for next year. It's sad that I already bought Pnut's costume a few days before he passed away.

Can you guess who Komiki is dressing up as this year?

"Where is Pnut? I'm not too thrilled about these costumes..."
"And where is Toadstool?"

We miss you, Pnut! Halloween will never be the same without you.

Check out Pnut's previous costumes here: 

Pnut as Batdog (2009)
Pnut patrols the streets (2010)
Pnut as the Dog-father (2010)
Pnut as a Waiter (2010)
Pnut gets too drunk to dress up (2011)
Pnut wears a Santa hat (2011)
Pnut as Super P-nut: Dog of Steel (2012)

4 Comments:

  1. Cute naman ng mario costume. Sad lang...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oo nga :(


    PS: Kung maka-comment ka, wagas! Haha :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha!! Delayed reaction kasi ako sa mga post mo. Naiipon tuloy ang comment ko. Heheh. :P

    ReplyDelete