Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Clinique Makati is Even Better!

Clinique Makati recently got a major face lift! I was invited to check out the new counter and I must say, it looks so much better and more inviting. Here's a quick tour:

Clinique bestsellers

The new counter is definitely bigger and all your favorite Clinique products are visible at a glance.


I couldn't resist and swatched their Chubby Stick Intense in Grandest Grape: 

skin care selections for your man

At last Saturday's pre-launch, there was a makeup workshop headed by Clinique's newest Sales Executive, Chris Isaac, previously a makeup artist at Nordstrom who decided to stay in Manila for good. I love that he's so hands-on with the attendees! With how the new counters are constructed, the inner part is perfect for private makeup sessions and consultations.

Chris teaching how to do everyday makeup

Chris also taught the attendees how to groom and define their eyebrows:

undefined and sparse brows
MUA Junnel uses Clinique Superfine Liner for Brows...
Ta-daaah! Great brows that frame the face :)
With the snazzy, Chris
Bec with Chris
With Chris and Junnel (he did my makeup at last year's Glorietta Vibe Launch)
I also heard that my favorite Clinique DermaWhite Liquid Foundation will be phased out soon! So if you're a fan, it's time to stock up! Visit the new Clinique Makati today! :)

17 Comments:

  1. Stephanie Lara CruzOctober 30, 2013 at 2:14 PM

    Never had a clinique product. Too pricey. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always wanted to try their foundation but since price is too steep never really had a chance to try it..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Stephanie! You may want to have a makeover first, or have your skin tested at the counters. They may give you some samples that you can take home with you and try :) Clinique is a pretty good brand, so I'm hoping you get to try it soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Janet! You can always head to the counter and request for a makeover so you can test the products before you buy :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stephanie Lara CruzOctober 30, 2013 at 5:28 PM

    saan kaya iba pang branch wag lang sa megamall makikita ako ng mga kaofficemates ko . heheheh. Thanks Ms. Kira.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Trinoma, Shangri-la, Glorietta and Megamall :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the "Bestsellers" area, it's reminiscent of "Hall of Fame" displays. Can't wait to visit them, once I run out of my HG moisturizer and oh, you look very radiant, Ms. Kira! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooh, shiny! I agree, Clinique is a pretty good brand that brings results. I haven't been there in a while to test new stuff, though, since I'm constantly reviewing other things. Also, I remember your makeup last Glorietta vibe, that was v.v. pretty! :D

    P.S. When they do a facelift for their Megamall branch, can they do a staff purge so they don't have bitchy attendants anymore? :))

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your eyebrows!!! Mas lalong mukhang sossy yung clinique... Mas natatakot na akong puntahan. Hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yes exactly! Love the huge DDL+ up front. Also, I just found out that the DDMG is only P900~ (smallest size). So affordable, would definitely want to try it next time!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you! Loved my makeup there, too, looked so natural. I will have to relay everyone's comments to management re their Megamall branch. Is it really that bad?? I haven't visited since I'm only in Megamall for Yabu xD

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you! After 2 days of non-stop crying, haha. Try mo din mag-visit, super bait ang mga nasa Clinique Makati :) Look for Ms. Baby or Sir Junnel :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. :). Sige, will try to go there one time. I hope you will feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I felt the same way when I shopped there :( Ended up not buying anything kahit Clinique Bonus Time -_-

    ReplyDelete
  15. OMG really...tsk, tsk. Mag-mystery shopper nga ako minsan.

    ReplyDelete
  16. You're the fourth person I know personally who has said the same thing. Man, they're that bad.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I already informed Mira about the bad service based on your comments. I hope they do something about it stat.

    ReplyDelete