Saturday, September 21, 2013

Sweet surrender: My Ultimate Body Sculpt Treatment at Toccare Spa

I've been dying to go back since my first treatment weeks ago. And so recently, I decided to go back to Toccare and avail of the Ultimate Body Sculpt (P3,500), a cellulite and body sculpting treatment that treats cellulite, releases excess fluids from the system, flushes out toxins and firms the skin and body.

Yup, I know what you're thinking. Everyone has cellulite including petite and skinny moi.


Since I was alone this time (at my last session I was with Alex and Tara), I had the whole afternoon to myself. I was able to relax in the jacuzzi and spend 15 minutes in the steam room. After that, I was meticulously measured and then a skin sloughing body scrub commenced. The scrub used was peppered with different spices and I could smell some ginger in it, but I found the scrubbers were rather too abrasive for liking. I asked Jen not to apply pressure too much as my skin is rather sensitive. On my next session, she advised that I can request for a gentler and creamier scrub, one that is more suitable for sensitive skin.



My whole body was scrubbed -- from the soles of my feet, including my underarms, up to my neck. Ahh, feels good to be pampered. After a quick rinse, a unique fat-burning concoction comprised of thermal water, marine botanicals, algae and seaweed was applied all over my body, then I was wrapped in a cocoon made of foil and plastic.

in deep slumber
I slept for about an hour. I was awakened because I needed to shower, and then I was massaged for another hour before I was finally re-measured. Here are the results: 


Ooh-la-la! I lost 2.5 inches on my right thigh! I wasn't expecting a huge difference but I was happy that I lost a few inches off my arms, thighs, waist and hips :)

If you plan to avail of this treatment, be sure to block off a whole afternoon if you can. After all, treatments like this shouldn't be rushed, otherwise what's the point? The Ultimate Body Sculpt took about 3-4 hours, I was sorely late for a dinner date but I was glowing afterwards. Talk about a grand entrance :)

Toccare currently has an ongoing promo this September, for only Php 999 you can avail of the following:

  • use of facilities (sauna, jacuzzi, steam room)
  • classic massage (60 minutes)
  • spa cuisine at Azzuro Restaurant

For all the hardworking ladies out there, treat yourself to a relaxing massage at Toccare! I promise to return every month for the treatment, and every few weeks for the massages (as long as my schedule permits). I live far, far away Quezon City, but I would be willing to travel to Makati just for this :)

For more information, visit http://www.toccarespa.com.ph/

Disclosure: Treatments were given free of charge. This is not a sponsored post. 

4 Comments:

  1. jakieandthebeadstalkSeptember 26, 2013 at 8:36 AM

    Wow!!! When they wrapped you up, ala-inihaw-na-bangus-type, did you sweat? Cause I can't imagine who those inches are lost- do they just evaporate, do you sweat it out or basta? Btw, for the Spa cuisine- is it a set lunch/dinner? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The place was airconditioned so I didn't sweat as much. But I think it was more from the secret concoction that they applied that helped shed the inches :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. jakieandthebeadstalkSeptember 26, 2013 at 2:33 PM

    I see. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow that's amazing👍

    ReplyDelete