Sunday, September 15, 2013

Rave: emerginC Relief Hand Cream

There's been a personal ongoing ritual at the Glamourbox office: I'd arrive in the morning, prepare my laptop in my cubicle, then browse the shelves. Sometimes when I'm hit by low EQ-ness, I end up selecting a few goodies and buying them. It's tough working for an ecommerce company with piles of make up and beauty products gleaming on the shelves, just waiting to be picked by beauty enthusiasts such as myself.

My last purchase (which was admittedly during one of those low EQ days) was the emerginC Relief Hand Cream. It was during that time when I was actually running out of my Clinique Deep Comfort Hand and Cuticle Cream. I was getting worried and in dire need of a replacement. I wasn't keen on replenishing it via StrawberryNET because I'm the sort of person who prefers buying in cash rather than card. And did I say I have low EQ? I don't like to wait.

Aaanyway, I've been using the emerginC Relief Hand Cream for a while already and to cut to the chase, I love it!

A rich, nourishing, active cream for hands, feet, elbows and knees. 
Active ingredients: Aloe vera, calendula, vitamin E, vitamin C, avocado extract, plant glycerin, palm kernel glycerides, soy oil, green tea, phytelene minerals.
Price: Php 995/125ml
emerginC creates products that contain a wide variety of pure, potent botanicals and fruit acids, as well as cutting edge medical and cosmeceutical-grade ingredients from all over the world. Most, if not all, of emerginC products are paraben-free, fragrance-free and free of artificial colors. Additionally, the brand does not test on animals and does not use animal ingredients. The brand is relatively unknown in the Philippines, and their products are mostly available in upscale spas in the US.


Why I love it: 

  • contains natural yet effective ingredients to moisturize skin 
  • light and creamy texture (no drag) that is easy to spread and massage onto skin
  • effectively moisturizes hands and cuticles (very important!)
  • keeps hands moisturized for hours (or until you wash it off)
  • absorbs well and does not leave a greasy film
  • great for use on feet, elbows, knees and rough spots
  • has a very, very mild citrus scent that dissipates after a few seconds of massaging into hands
  • durable tube container, great to bring around for travel (not airplane-friendly though as it is 125ml)

Is it worth the price tag? 

I believe so! If you're a chronic washer and very particular about products that you use on your hands, not to mention very OC about how it settles into the skin, then the emerginC Relief Hand Cream is a great product to try.

Pour conclure

I really, really like this hand cream and I'm currently on "hoard mode" which means I may buy 2 more soon (for different parts of the house so my current one can stay in my bag). The only caveat is that it does not contain SPF.


If you're looking for a hand cream that moisturizes hands and cuticles well without leaving a greasy or tacky feel, then I highly recommend the emerginC Relief Hand Cream. It's gentle on the skin and gentle on the environment, too! I can't believe that his has been under my nose the entire time (I've been working at Glamourbox since April) and just purchased this recently! 

To purchase, troop to www.glamourbox.ph (please leave some for me!).

Disclosure: I work as the Business Development Officer of Glamourbox. The emerginC Relief Hand Cream was purchased using my own money, this is not a sponsored post.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment