Saturday, August 24, 2013

Too Cool for School Dinoplatz Lost Identity Lip Color in Lost in You

I stumbled upon the newly opened Too Cool for School boutique in SM North Edsa and was immediately drawn to their cute [and slightly disturbing] artwork. Their product line is limited to a few skin care and makeup products, plus some travel organizers so I just decided to pick up two items that appealed to me at the moment.


I purchased the obvious: Dinoplatz Lost Identity Lip Color in Lost in You (Php 605) and the Play Cheek Angel Blusher in Lavender (Php 665).

Lost in You, Lost in Dinoplatz, Lost in Hawaii

There has been an invasion of twistable chubby lip crayons as of late from the upscale Clinique Chubby Sticks to the more unassuming Pixi Tinted Brilliance Balms. I think I have around 4 lip crayons right now, and I rotate them with all of my 13 lipsticks. My lip "arsenal" is quite conservative, I know Liz has hundreds, haha.


Too Cool for School Dinoplatz Lost Identity Lip Color is non-smearing and waterproof. 


The SA also called this a "magic lipstick" which brings me memories of those color-changing Fran Wilson Moodmatcher lipsticks my mom used in the 80s. But of course, the TCFS version is a lot cuter -- anything with a T-Rex is adorable!

Sidenote: Check out this photo of me and a T-Rex at Disneyland last year.

The lip crayon is mildly scented, is moderately moisturizing and gives a bright pink hue which stains the lips. It reminds me of the KJI & Co. Lip Stayss but a lot less greasy. It's something you can easily swipe on when on-the-go, and it is small enough to fit in your jeans pocket. I feel the price is expensive for a relatively new Korean Brand, I'd get more bang for my buck over at Etude House or Holika Holika.

Have you purchased anything from Too Cool For School
Share them with me in the comments :)

2 Comments:

  1. TCFS is a little expensive but that lip crayon looks so.. dainty and fresh and lovely on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Tellie! I agree, it is slightly more expensive compared to other Korean brands.

    ReplyDelete