Monday, August 5, 2013

The CLEAN Perfume Launch

After being on hiatus for 2 years, CLEAN Perfume is now back in the Philippines! I was cordially invited to the intimate blogger launch last week, and I couldn't be more excited to know more about their new fragrances.

CLEAN was ahead of its time when we introduced our first fragrance in 2003. CLEAN dreamed of a different kind of perfume with a scent that was fresh and pure–inspired by a simple bar of soap. And ten years later, CLEAN’s innovative scents evoke a sense of the simplest pleasures in life: Warm Cotton, Fresh Laundry, Skin and others. 
CLEAN believes in keeping everything you need and nothing you don’t. CLEAN’s products offer high-performance ingredients, eco-conscious packaging and hypoallergenic formulas.
As you all know, I am quite picky with fragrances -- nothing too heady or cloying, please! I have always admired CLEAN's selection though, their perfumes are always crisp, sophisticated and unpretentious.


At the launch in Aracama, two new perfumes have joined the ranks: CLEAN Skin Eau de Parfum and CLEAN Rain Eau de Parfum.


CLEAN Skin Eau de Parfum

Easy-to-wear yet subtly sensual, CLEAN Skin captures the inviting scent of clean skin at its best. The fragrance opens with light notes of lotus blossom and fresh air accord and evolves to reveal a heart of aquatic florals layered on top of a sheer white musk and hints of amber wood. The result is a subtle and unique fragrance that evokes the familiar and loved scent of fresh, warm, bare skin.

CLEAN Rain Eau de Parfum

RAIN is the first aquatic floral fragrance in the CLEAN line of fragrances that capture life’s simple pleasures. In this instance, it is the moment following a fresh rainfall. The fragrance is housed in an aquamarine bottle that calls to mind the deep blue-greens of the forest.

Krissy and Shen having a blast spritzing the new scents
Angela, Me, Liz
Krissy, Angela, Me, Liz
I was lucky enough to bring home RAIN which reminded me of cucumber melon scents of yesteryear, only more complex and elegant with a hint of musk. After a few days of using it, I succumbed and purchased CLEAN Ultimate which is turning into one of my favorite scents of all time! I've been spritzing it nonstop at the event and couldn't get over it!

CLEAN Ultimate is a soft, understated scent that is citrusy initially then dries down and transforms into a light jasmine scent. It doesn't stay on as long as RAIN though, but is quite appealing nonetheless.


I had no idea that CLEAN had such a huge following here, not until I posted this Instagram (below) and immediately received squeals and inquiries from loyal fans. Good news, ladies, CLEAN is back! :)


CLEAN Parfum is now available in 60mL and 30mL sizes for P2,950.00 and P1,650.00, respectively in Rustan's and selected SM, Landmark and Robinson's stores. Visit http://cleanperfume.com/ for more information. 

6 Comments:

  1. Never heard of this before. I actually prefer strong and overpowering scents because I hate respraying and I really want to make an impact, so I'm passing on this one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Tellie! Thanks for your comment, CLEAN has a roster of other scents that you might take a liking to. I like mild scents, so I chose Ultimate :) Hope you get to check out the other scents at Rustans, and do let me know what you think :)

      Delete
  2. Hi! Do you know if this is available in all Rustan's? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I would suggest Rustan's Shangri-la and Makati. I purchased my CLEAN Ultimate perfume at the former :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! I'll have to visit the nearest Rustans soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's really good that they are back in the Philippines. Clean perfume products now available at www.hoomoot.ph, a trusted online perfume store in the Philippines.

    ReplyDelete