Thursday, August 1, 2013

Physiogel Intensive Cream: Relief for very dry skin

I've always seen Physiogel products in the department store but never got around to actually purchasing one. Good thing one full-sized tube was included in my Bridal Bliss Glamourbox. I wasn't keen on using it on my face for fear of breaking out, so I decided to use it on other parts of my body.

PHYSIOGEL™ Intensive Cream is a hypoallergenic, high lipid moisturising cream that provides natural lipids in a unique Derma Membrane Structure (DMS) base. Perfect for long lasting hydration on very dry, irritated and sensitive skin.
Price: Php 574.50/50ml 
Key benefits: 

  • Contains high levels of natural lipids to hydrate very dry, irritated and sensitive skin.
  • Non-comedogenic
  • Contains no colourants, perfume and preservatives

There's really nothing much to say except that it works! Unscented and emollient, its concentrated formula effectively moisturizes my heels, elbows and hands. I now use this every night before going to bed. Nice to know that I "discovered" another product that is really useful (yet affordable!) in my Glamourbox. 

Have you tried the Physiogel Intensive Cream? 
What do you think of it?

Disclosure: I work as the Business Development Officer of Glamourbox. The Bridal Bliss Glamourbox was given to me for PR purposes, this is not a sponsored post.

3 Comments:

  1. i use this for my son's face since he was a baby! his skin is sensitive and this really works for his dry skin :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Issa! That's great, thanks for sharing :)

      Delete
  2. This makes a great after sun product. I only buy this in the summer. It really helps the skin bounce back faster from sun damage

    ReplyDelete