Friday, August 2, 2013

OOTD: Kittens and Polka Dots

I was really excited to attend the Holika Holika launch as I've always lurked around their stores in Singapore, mainly because their stuff is so innovative and well, cute! So, I felt inspired and whipped out a playful outfit for the launch today in SM Fairview.

I'll write a separate post on the store itself one of these days. I still can't get over it as of writing, there were so many products I wanted to take home and I promise to go back soon or order stuff online.


In case you're wondering, those are little kitties printed on my top! Funny, the first time I tried it on, I thought they were bunnies (what is wrong with me, LOL). I only realized today that they're kittens. I think I'm losing brain cells with my job :P

Top: Bayo | Military skirt: Springfield | Wedge espadrilles: Shoo In
Check out Holika Holika on Facebook. Happy weekend, ladies! :)

1 Comments: