Friday, August 16, 2013

Avon Ultra Color Lipsticks: Lava Love, Knockout Pink, Hibiscus, Carnation

I'm giddy over these releases from Avon, their new reformulated Ultra Color Lipsticks come in gorgeous colors and leave lips smooth and moisturized. Here are a few of my favorites from the line: 

Ultra Color Lipstick (Php 379)

Avon’s Ultra Color Lipstick has a new formula with True Color Technology and self-renewing pigments that deliver vibrant colors that stay true to their shade. The new formula also features lip-nourishing Shea Butter, Omega Oil, Arctic Berry, and Vitamin E and makes lips feel smooth and moisturized instantly. New packaging offers a clear view window so you can see your shade instantly. Designed to complement different skin tones. Available in 13 shades with soft matte, satin, and shimmer finishes.

I already own 4 best-selling shades: Lava Love (a yellow-based red), Knockout Pink (a rosy pink), Hibiscus (from my Avon Glamourbox, it's a bright pink shade), Carnation (milky pink).


Knockout Pink has proved to be my favorite, it's a very rosy pink hue that suits my natural makeup look everyday. I just layer it on when I have a meeting and need to look more *ehem* mature, haha.

wearing Knockout Pink
So there you have it! You gotta love these new stuff from Avon! Purchase the Special Edition Avon Glamourbox by visiting the Glamourbox site and purchase more Avon products via the Avon Philippines website.

8 Comments:

  1. Knockout Pink is my favorite too! I think I have repurchased 3 times already! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ganda nya ano? You gotta love the pigmentation of these lipsticks :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. jakieandthebeadstalkAugust 23, 2013 at 2:24 PM

    me likes the lava love!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll give you one when we meet. Do you live near Trinoma? :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. jakieandthebeadstalkAugust 27, 2013 at 2:27 PM

    Wow, thank you!!! Kaso taga-Cavite ako. Hahahah! Bundok nga eh. hehehe.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love those colors. :)
    I was looking for Lava Love swatches and found your blog. Nice post, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're welcome :)

    ReplyDelete