Friday, July 5, 2013

Unboxing: The Bridal Bliss Glamourbox

"Bridal Bliss" was the theme of last month's beauty box, a pretty obvious choice since a lot of women choose to get married during the happy month of June. Personally, I would rather avoid the rush and prefer to get married towards the -ber months or possibly on January. But hey, let's save that for another blog post ;)

Check out what the Glamourbox team curated for this particular month:


Mustela Physiobebe No-Rinse Cleansing Fluid - 50ml sample size
Nippon  Esthetic Solutions Facial Cleansing Sponge (2pcs)

I've been hearing a lot of good feedback on Mustela so I am excited to try the Physiobebe once my skin clears up (my skin broke out from using a mud-based cleanser, more on this soon). I'm trying to steer clear of facial scrubs and anything abrasive due to my hypersensitive skin, so I'll probably use the Facial Cleansing Sponge for my neck/décolletage area. 


Physiogel Intensive Cream (50ml)
Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Complete UV Moisture SPF 50 PA+++

Both full-sized products, I think the Physiogel Intensive Cream would be great for dry areas like elbows, heels, and as a hand cream. I've always been a fan of Neutrogena and sunscreen in general, so I am happy to have received another bottle of their popular sunscreen. 


ISIS Pharma Dermatologie Teen Derm Gel 10ml
BareNaturals Vitamin Lip Stix in I Love you This Smooch
BareNaturals Skin Perfecting Primer 30ml


From the group above, I am most excited to try the BareNaturals Vitamin Lip Stix in "I Love you This Smooch". If you recall, I was a huge fan of their lip butters Sugar Lips and Definite Lips as the colors were really vibrant for a tinted lip balm. 


Plana Forma voucher (free class)

Okay, I've been meaning to enroll in a fitness program for some time now. And I know, I know, I've been lazy but I guess the universe is telling I should get a move on. Will try this out when I am done with school, tee-hee.

the full list
So there you go! Did you subscribe to the Bridal Bliss (June) box? Any favorites?

Subscribe to a monthly box or check out the Glamourbox boutique at https://glamourbox.ph/

Disclosure: I work as the Business Development Officer of Glamourbox. The Bridal Bliss box was given to me for PR purposes, this is not a sponsored post.

2 Comments:

  1. I really want to try that Physiogel Cream. Sampleroom's stocks disappeared like crazy last time it was there so I wasn't able to get one :(.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, CJ! You can try subscribing to the Glamourbox Bridal Bliss box, it's in the boutique section of the site. I believe we still have stocks. For only Php 595 you get to try the Physiogel Intensive Cream along with the other products in the box :)

      Also, subscription to our Special Edition Avon Glamourbox is also open. The value of the box is Php 2,865 :D

      Delete