Saturday, July 6, 2013

Fresh as a baby: Mustela Agua de Colonia sin alcohol

Lovers of baby colognes and fresh fragrances will definitely be keen on trying the Mustela Agua de Colonia sin alcohol. The cool folks over at Mustela sent samples to our Glamourbox office, I ended up loving it so much (it was love at first sniff!) that I also got one from Sample Room since I am a VIP member. Hoarder much? :P

Ingredients: Aqua, Propylene Glycol, PPG-26- Buteth-26, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Parfum, Glyceryl Caprylate, Polyaminopropyl Biguanide, Centaurea Cyanus Flower Extract, Tilia Cordata flower extract
Directions: Spray onto your hand and apply to the babies body or head. Does not contain alcohol.
Price: Php 620/200ml
If you grew up in the 90s, you'd immediately reminisce and think of Nenuco once you get a whiff of this very refreshing and baby-like fragrance. Mustela products are made of only the safest and most skin-friendly ingredients, as such they can even be used by adults with sensitive or intolerant skin. I am intrigued by their skin care line and I've been lurking around their Glorietta store asking their store personnel a barrage of questions. It's only a matter of time before I spend my paycheck here.


Anyway, I've been using this since June and instead of having to bring the huge 200 ml bottle everywhere, I decided to transfer the contents to a small atomizer to save space in my bag and to control the amount of cologne spritzed. The spritzers of the original containers have bigger holes so I usually end up with too much product on me, or a slightly wet t-shirt.

I brought the Mustela Agua de Colonia sin alcohol with me to Singapore and to my recent trip to Surigao. I perspire a lot and spritzing this gives a rather cool and pleasant feeling. The only downside is, it does not last long (give it 15 minutes tops) since it is a) a baby cologne and b) it does not contain alcohol.

Pour conclure, the Mustela Agua de Colonia sin alcohol has already been a permanent resident of my kikay kit since my first spritz last month. I bring it with me everyday and find myself spraying this on my hands (I like smelling my hands, haha) or spraying this in the bathroom. The last one seems rather weird as it is not meant to disinfect, but I guess I am just addicted to its scent!

For more information on Mustela, visit http://www.mustela.ph.

3 Comments:

  1. I love baby cologne but can't pull it off. i know my friends would just choke on their laughter...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What do you mean you can't pull it off? :)

      Delete
  2. would you like to follow each other on bloglovin and GFC?
    Please visit my blog and let me know! see you!

    www.gwiyomistyle.net

    ReplyDelete