Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Green Beauty: The Glamourbox April Box

It's only been a month since I joined the Glamourbox team, and there is still so much to learn, so much work to do and so little time to do it! Apart from working, I decided to take another short course in Integrated Marketing Communications at SPaCE in DLSU-CSB. So yes, I'm keeping myself busy, thankyouverymuch.

Anyway, finally our April box is out! Lemme share with you the contents of this month's Earth-inspired beauty box:


Our Green Beauty box contains: 

  • PIXI Tinted Brilliance Balm Magic Tink Tint - Happy Thoughts Pink (full-size valued at Php 735)
  • MOX Botanicals Lip Butter in Coconut Almondine sample (full size valued at Php 740)
  • Mir & Ryvi Tomato Soap sample (full size valued at Php 250)
  • Mir & Ryvi Soap Flakes sample in a whopping 150-gram tub (full-size valued at 450)
  • Hollywood Style Light Summer Lotion (full-size valued at Php 195)
  • Bonus: Regatta Leisure for Women perfume sample
  • Bonus: Regatta Leisure for Men perfume sample

Can't wait to use this! It has a minty scent!

Long-time readers of this blog know that I will always have a soft spot for organic/natural products or products with natural ingredients. I can confidently say that this is one of my favorite boxes so far :)

Please note that contents of each box may vary depending on your beauty profile. 
---

PS: We are also accepting enrollees for our makeup workshop happening this May!


Subscribe to a monthly box or check out the Glamourbox boutique at https://glamourbox.ph/

7 Comments:

  1. Omg, seeing this makes me want to subscribe to Glamourbox right now! *v* How much did all of these cost you?

    -Bianca (elixirofvixir)
    elixirofvixir.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Nica!

      Each subscription is only Php 595 and the value of the box is always triple the amount you pay for :)

      Delete
    2. This is nice. Did you subscribe for a month only or the other options? :)

      Delete
  2. Hi Kira, I have been reading your blog for almost a year now. I enjoy it very much! I stumbled upon your blog while looking for mild pimple treatment then I stayed as your entries are very interesting.

    I also just wanna say that you look younger than your age :) Amazing how you care for your skin. its inspiring :)

    btw, how do we subscribe to Glamourbox?
    By the way, how do we subscribe to Glamourbox?

    -Pola

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Pola!

      Thank for for being a long-time reader of my blog, I really appreciate it :) And thank you for the kind words *kira blushes*

      You can subscribe to Glamourbox by visiting glamourbox.ph. We are also on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram (@glamourboxph). We announce the opening of subscriptions through these social media channels.

      There will be exciting changes in Glamourbox in the coming months so be sure to subscribe to our emails so you get alerted when we have new stuff on the site, contests and promos :)

      Delete
  3. I hope you don't mind me asking, but what do you do for Glamourbox? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Tellie!

      I handle business development and part of my job is to look for brands for the beauty box and the e-commerce site :)

      Delete