Monday, March 18, 2013

The Glamourbox March Box: It's All About Us!

Folks, I just got back from India and I cannot wait to share with you all the adventures we had the past 6 days. It was a grueling week, I tell ya, definitely one for the books. So I hope I can blog about the cities and kingdoms we visited this week or next, just give me enough time to get well from my cough and colds :(

Anyway, I love receiving packages so I was delighted that my Glamourbox box arrived today. It's certainly one of the surprises I look forward to every month.


 My March "All About Us" box contains: 

  • Pevonia Gentle Exfoliating Cleanser 5ml
  • HeyNature BB Creams (4 sachets)
  • HeyNature Aqua Brightening Gel (1 sachet)
  • Avon Skin So Soft Glutathione Whitening Renewal Hand & Body Lotion (50ml, two bottles)


  • YSL Saharienne perfume vial (1.5ml)
  • Ralph Lauren Big Pony 3 perfume vial (1.5ml)
  • SureSlim Wellness Centre Php2000 gift voucher
  • Travalo Refillable Perfume Spray 10% off coupon
  • Eye of Horus Natural Smokey Eye Pencil (full-sized, valued at Php 960)
I am most excited to try the Eye of Horus Eye Pencil and tote the Avon SSS lotions on my next trip! What about you, what are your favorites from the March box?

Subscribe to a monthly box or check out the Glamourbox boutique at https://glamourbox.ph/.

7 Comments:

  1. I've always wanted to subscribe in these boxes however im not sure if it is worth my money :D
    however the items in the box are definitey worth trying :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Rovie! How are you? I think some boxes are better than others, anything from Eye of Horus is definitely worth trying out. Their lasting power (mascara and eyeliner) is pretty amazing :)

      Delete
  2. Wow you have a lovely theme, hope you'll enjoy using the SSS-Gluta from Avon :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow.. so this is what's inside the Glamour box!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! I'm hosting an anniversary giveaway on my blog! Get the chance to win a set of clothes from a shop called Sexy Little Things. :)

    http://rienbautista.blogspot.com/2013/03/sexy-little-things-x-rienberry.html

    ReplyDelete