Tuesday, February 26, 2013

OOTD: Truffle

Actually, the title of this post had nothing to do with my outfit, rather, it was that fateful day when I stuffed myself silly with truffle-infused dishes. From the truffle pasta at Poco Deli, to the truffle pizza at Stella, then finally capping the day with truffle fries from Prive, it was truly one of my most memorable days/nights ever *burp*.

Top: Freeway | Printed pants: bazaar | Teal Sandals: Aldo 
Pardon the face, I had a full 17-hour day.
with Niche Dumlao
with dessert buddy Nikki Teves
with the dynamic duo of Avon: Mara and Shiela
Ahhh...truffle oil and friends, good times :)

Thank you to Luther Abcede for the photos. 

6 Comments:

  1. Aww have you tried the max's truffle chocolate cake? that is really good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kumiiii! I don't eat chocolate cake xD

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you, Jessa! From a bazaar stall lang in Paseo Center :D

      Delete
  3. Hi Kira! Dinner soon? I want to bring Mara to Alexa's.

    ReplyDelete