Saturday, January 26, 2013

The Great Lifestyle Sale - up to 80% off!

After our lunch meeting at Aria Cucina Italiana yesterday, I spotted a familiar sign that boldly declared "SALE!" Curious as ever, Krissy and I decided to investigate further. Turns out we had stumbled into the "Great Lifestyle Sale" where almost everything was on 80% off!


The participating brands are as follows: Bench, Dimensione, Human, Kashieca, Charles & Keith, Pedro, Aldo, La Senza, Mothercare, T Studio, Call It Spring and F&X. Of course, my first stop was La Senza and oh goody, I was still able to score my favorite lingerie from last year for only Php 595 (and it was the very last piece, too!)


Alas, I have teeny feet and the small sizes were all gone. But there are still lots of styles to choose from!


Check out the rows of shoes! Was not able to take a photo of the Mothercare and Dimensione area but you get the idea.

The "Great Lifestyle Sale" is on til February 3, 2013 and it is located on the 3rd floor of Dimensione Bldg., Bonifacio High Street.

1 Comments:

  1. This is great news, thanks, all stores under Bench are on sale.

    ReplyDelete