Saturday, January 5, 2013

I am now on Instagram!

Well, I have been since early this year but I resisted (again!) and refused to post any photos, haha. So thanks to everyone who followed me even when my account was not yet active. However, the holidays had quite an effect on me and finally I've been bitten by the Instagram bug. Checkitout folks, I now have 20+ photos! *slow clap*



Anyway, I promised myself I wouldn't turn into a chronic Instagram-er. My feed is composed of food photos and other cute stuff, so if you like taking a peek into my life, my weekend binges (ehem) and ogle at my adorable pets, then please do follow me at @kirasworld (which coincidentally is also my Twitter ID, FYI) :D

the lonely donut *sniff*
my favorite cosmeceutical - VMV Hypoallergenics Skin Savvy
reunited with my one true love, the famous Rucola e Pinoli pizza from Aria
the prettiest wallet ever! from Papaya!
our resident mini Schnauzer -- Jordan :)
Wheee! See you all on Instagram :)

3 Comments:

  1. The holidays had quite an effect on buy active instagram followers me and finally I've been bitten by the Instagram bug. Checkitout folks,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brooklyn, NY | December 18, 2012 This is my son Mateo. Photography is how I provide for him, clothe him, put him in school. Photography is my passion, my calling, and my means of livelihood. instagram likes on facebook

    ReplyDelete
  3. The monster that lie beneath those get instagram followers and likes beautiful face. Thanks Fp keep it up!

    ReplyDelete