Sunday, December 23, 2012

What's inside my Glamourbox Holiday Glow box

When I was a child, one of the most memorable things about Christmas was travelling to the province for vacation, playing with my cousins and of course, unboxing my gifts on Christmas morning -- I always try to be awake by 4A.M. so that I'll be the first to rummage through the gifts under the tree! So much determination back then when I was young, haha. To this day, I still feel the same joy whenever I get home and discover that I my orders have arrived or I've received a special gift from well-meaning PR agencies and companies.

Yesterday my December Glamourbox arrived and I was giddy with delight! Oooh, what does Glamourbox have in store for me today, I thought to myself. Here's a peek at Glamourbox's December box filled to the brim with prettifying skin care products, fragrances, plus special discount coupons to some of our country's most trusted brands.


Coupons for House of Obagi, VMV Hypoallergenics and Benefit Cosmetics
I am beyond excited to use this!

My December Holiday Glow box contains: 

  • Obagi Nu-Derm Foaming Gel
  • Benefit The Porefessional sachet
  • Benefit They're Real Mascara
  • Neutrogena Hydroboost Water Gel
  • SkinFood Gold Caviar Emulsion
  • SkinFood Gold Caviar Toner
  • L'eau D' Issey Pour Femme vial
  • L'eau D' Issey Pour Homme vial
  • VMV Hypoallergenics Lipstick in Girl Next Door
  • Kosmea Hydrating Rosewater Mist

I've already received two boxes and I'm pretty happy with the selections so far. In case you haven't suscribed yet, visit https://glamourbox.ph and watch out for their upcoming boxes!

3 Comments:

  1. ~ hi kira! I already ordered the January box - patience in waiting for the plans to be accessible is a virtue! haha! Im quite excited to get my first box next year - nakakaenganyo ang posts on previous boxes! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mills! Wow you're lucky! They sell so fast! Yes, can't wait for next year's boxes :)

      Delete
  2. i love glamourbox! too bad i didn't get the December box:( I'll definitely subscribe again this January!:)

    ReplyDelete