Thursday, December 13, 2012

What I got from Sample Room

Hi everyone!

Just sharing what I got in the mail today courtesy of Sample Room. In case you haven't heard, Sample Room gives you the opportunity to sample products for FREE (you only have to pay shipping) and in turn you only need to post a proper review on the product.

A lot of customers immediately grabbed their favorites from Benefit, Kerastase and Kiehl's, but I got the new Celeteque Ultra-Lifting Concentrated Serum instead. And get this, it's a full-sized product! Pretty neat, right?


Join the Sample Room community by heading on over to http://sampleroom.ph/ and registering today!

10 Comments:

  1. I got the celeteque anti aging :)))) Its sooo hydrating!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Are you referring to the Collagen Anti-Wrinkle Gel? :)

      Delete
  2. same here! got that sample too yesterday. :) hi from a new follower. :))

    http://rzzzp.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best connectivity of skin products .I have seen great choices about beauty and may be its getting batter result for skin purposes. tummy rub oil

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhhh I want this, too! I signed up na but I haven't checked out the other stuff yet. You just gave me an idea on what to try. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Am excited to try the other stuff :) So glad you signed up na!

      Delete
    2. Yeah but the ones I wanted to try are out of stock. Like that Celeteque anti-wrinkle thingy. :(

      Delete