Friday, December 21, 2012

The New Limited Edition Ptisenbon Tartine et Choclat

My adoration for this sunny lemon balm scent started in March with my first bottle. One whiff and I was hooked, the mild scent was perfect for me and our warm (nay, hot!) weather. The refreshing scent is great on really hot, humid and sticky days when heavy perfumes seem so inappropriate.

So, armed with my Christmas pay I went to the mall and purchased another bottle for only Php 2,400 (regularly priced at Php 3,200). To my delight, Givenchy has added more cuteness to the packaging -- a house solely to house the Ptisenbon Tartine et Choclat (pun intended). Ooooooh!

Can you spot it? 

The house is adorned with a bird, dainty ivy and the famous Ptisenbon hedgehog, while the roof has a magnetic closure that snaps shut.

my old bottle VS the new one
The Givenchy Ptisenbon Tartine et Chocolat is one of my favorite fragrances because of its clean and light scent. As this is a baby fragrance, don't expect it to last as long as your regular perfumes; a quick search online will show you that some have been disappointed due to its poor lasting power. It can be quite expensive, too, since a bottle will last you only a little over a year.

Being a Scrooge this year, I am satisfied with giving myself a 100ml bottle of the Ptisenbon Tartine et Choclat as my very own Christmas present. I am foregoing expensive makeup and clothes purchases with the thought that in 2013 I shall be travelling to more destinations, and hopefully see the Taj Mahal :D

What's your favorite fragrance? 
What are you giving yourself this Christmas? :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment