Saturday, December 22, 2012

Rose Pink Sneakers

Everyone was so focused on doomsday or the end of the world, but I wasn't bothered. Not.one.bit. I was so looking forward to Christmas vacation and eating all the Christmas ham at home (haha). I was also excited to hand everyone their presents, my gifts to everyone this year was well thought out and I did spend more money for the parentals. All in all, I am confident in my gift choices. 

For the last day of work (for this week anyway), I veered towards the casual. Alex liked my pants a whole lot and described it as "so un-Kira." I think that would be a good thing, yes? After all, everyone's used to seeing me in girly and dainty clothes, a little ruggedness wouldn't hurt. But yeah, I had to squeeze in something pink in my ensemble.

A little story on my H&M sneakers: I have long been searching for a pair of dainty sneakers and I got these in Hong Kong. It's a little big but I love the rosy pink hue. FYI: I only own one pair of sneaks, haha. 

Cardigan: bazaar | White sleeveless top: Plains & Prints | Boyfriend jeans: Cotton On 
Watercolor print bag: Ferretti
Rose pink sneakers: H&M
Tassel necklace: Chocolate Clohing Co. | Skull Bracelet: Gift from Anne (Kris Kringle)
A Kris Kringle post coming up next --- check out what went down at our company's first Kris Kringle ever! A lot of people didn't follow the rules and it was so funny!

12 Comments:

  1. you got the printed bag fr ferretti! im actually thinking of going back for something similar! i am very pleased w the durability of their bag! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup! I just realized my GCs were expiriing real soon I decided to drop by Ferretti and what do you know, I saw this pretty bag! It was love at first sight :)

      Delete
  2. YOUR BAG! <3 also I know how you feel, I had to look for a rock costume for our company xmas party and I had the hardest time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kari! I miss you :)

      The bag is so pretty, it's kind heavy though on its own. And I bring so much stuff to work, di ba? So now I have a really heavy bag :P

      Delete
  3. I love everything about your outfit -- from the slightly loose straight-cut distressed jeans to the watercolor print bag! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow thank you! It's been a while since I've worn sneakers to work (I used to wear them everyday at my first job), but now it feels strange for me because I think that being "older", I should start wearing more sophisticated and age-appropriate clothing.

      The H&M sneakers are so comfy though, and they'll be great to wear during the rainy season :)

      As for the pants, ah, these are my first torn/rugged jeans ever! Hahaha :)

      Delete
  4. Yah, so rugged! I liked the whole outfit because you're wearing it. But if you did that everyday, I'd probably say be girlier. :)) I'll wear the virginal white girly dress I bought from you on our next Saturday date (at the Appraisery? hihi). When are you free? (January)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think this will be my default "tamad" outfit. Especially during the rainy season -_-

      Maybe we can Appraisery on January 12? Wear your Ink Squad shirt, tee-hee :)

      Delete
    2. I'm in Boracay then! :( When I get back, yes? January 19?

      Delete
  5. OMG i love reading your blog, very informative and fun! i will follow!

    www.wheniescape.net

    ReplyDelete