Saturday, November 3, 2012

Review: Human Nature Nourishing Facial Wash


I prefer toting facial washes in bottles or tubes when travelling because soaps can be cumbersome to pack. I purchased the Human Nature Nourishing Facial Wash with Tomato Extract last month before my Hong Kong trip, hoping that it can also replace our favorite Aloe Vera & Guava facial wash.
Even the most beautiful and fragile face needs to be nourished! Because everyday, we expose ourselves to oxidative stresses and free radicals, our skin becomes prone to damages. Preserve your healthy skin condition and give your skin the proper care to fight the dangers of everyday free radicals. Nurture it with the goodness of tomato extract, from our all-new Nourishing Facial Wash. It’s one of the most powerful antioxidants that soothes and helps repair skin leaving it unbelievably smooth, soft and healthy – inside and out.
Price: Php 189.00 / 200ml

Made for sensitive skin, the new Nourishing Facial Wash comes in a gel formula and offers a softer lather compared to the Aloe Vera & Guava one. I use this as the second step in my double cleansing routine. I find that it leaves my skin moisturized and not taut, though sometimes I have to apply more for it to lather properly (more on that below).


I use more than what is shown above, I just took this photo to show you the consistency.


Just add a little water and rub vigorously to achieve this soft lather. FYI, more facial wash = more lather, not so economical in my opinion. Oftentimes I wash my face twice to make sure that it has cleaned my face thoroughly since I still feel some oiliness around the nose area. Forgive me, but I am used to that squeaky clean feel that most cleansers give, my skin is sensitive yet is combination/oily in some parts so I still need suds in my facial wash/soap.

In terms of it being suitable for sensitive skin, it did not cause my any dryness, milia, irritation or breakouts. It's gentle as it claims to be and I would imagine that ladies who find facial soaps too strong will like this. The scent it almost citrusy, but has a little bit of sweetness to it. Good to know that it contains only natural, non-irritating ingredients, too!

I use the Human Nature Nourishing Facial Wash alternatively with my Mosbeau Placenta Facial Soap which is stationed in the shower.

Have you tried this product? 
Lemme know what you think by commenting below!

2 Comments:

  1. Actually, I've been using this now. I also realized the part about lathering... I figured that most (if not all) organic facial washes aren't really sudsy.

    The smell is great though. I also use the moisturizing toner, and honestly I didn't see it improve my skin or anything- I'm going to switch back to using the Human Heart Nature balancing toner.

    Oh, and I prefer the scent and the 'feel' of their balancing facial wash as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! The Aloe & Guava facial wash was really sudsy, and I really liked the scent of that too! Sayang HN had to phase it out :(

      Delete