Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving!

2012 has certainly been a year of huge changes. I shan't go into the nitty gritty but overall, I have a lot of things to be thankful for.

I am thankful that at the end of the day...


...I have a roof over my head...






...awesome and supportive friends (whom I miss ever so dearly)


...quirky officemates who continue to cheer me up and amaze me with their antics


...brands and PR companies that believe in me and my blog




...lovely readers who take the time to comment and tweet me

Divine Mercy Shrine, Bukidnon
...the strength that God gives me each and everyday to do my job well, deal with negativity and hardship, the strength that pushes me to keep going even when sometimes I lose faith in myself

I always forget the simple things in life. And this post pays homage to all the great things that happened this year. Lord, all I ask is to keep my family safe and healthy, so that we may travel to more destinations in the years to come. And please help me find fulfilment in everything whether it's a new career, a new relationship, etc. :)

source

What about you, what are you thankful for this year? :)

4 Comments:

  1. I demand a picture among your supportive friends! >:P

    Seriously, Kira, thank you also for being a great friend. I promise to let you huggle your namesake soon. Then let's hang out at Town while you're...well, in town! :))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww..thank you Alex! You're one of my favorite people (I always say that naman, even on my blog) :D

      PS: Ayan I added a photo of us na, lol :D

      Delete
    2. HAHAHA! Hinanap ko talaga! =)) Demanding!

      xoxo superhacienderafriends forever,
      Alex

      Delete
    3. Yup! Superhacienderafriends forever, heehee :D

      Delete