Saturday, November 24, 2012

A peek inside my Glamourbox

I wasn't able to attend the official Glamourbox luncheon with fellow beauty bloggers due to a change in work sked that day, but I am glad that the team decided to send my premier box to the office. Thank you so much guys :)

After almost 2 months of waiting, it's finally time to unveil my Glamourbox! Oooh...let's take a peek, shall we?


The box itself is impressively hard and sturdy, it will definitely withstand delivery and shipping even to provinces.


Upon opening, you'll be greeted by a warm note from the team and a list of items included in the box with descriptions and corresponding prices. The box contains 5 premier items plus several bonus items! Yay!


My November box contains:

  • Eye of Horus Mascara - a natural mascara that lengthens and strengthens lashes (my sister wanted to swipe this from me but I was adamant -- I wanted to test this myself!)
  • Shiseido WrinkleResist Balancing Softener with Pop Up Masks - a concentrated treatment that provides a rich infusion of moisture to dry, stressed skin
  • Yves Rocher Slimming Action Concentrate - a unique slimming, ant-cellulite solution with Green Coffee
  • Ofra Cosmetics Lipstick Palette - a playful array of clear, light pink, dark pink, burgundy, orange tone, light brown and dark brown shades
  • Bvlgari Omnia Amethyste fragrance vial
  • Calvin Klein Eternity Aqua fragrance vial
  • Burberry Man fragrance vial
  • Burberry Sport fragrance vial
  • Yves Rocher P200 gift card - love this!


Subscribe to Glamourbox today and receive a beautiful surprise every month! If you're stumped at getting that special someone a Holiday present, you can opt to send Glamourbox as a gift too!


For more information on Glamourbox, visit https://glamourbox.ph.

2 Comments:

  1. I subscribed. Excited na for my December Box! Hihi.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay good for you! Grabe the December box is sold out na, so fast! :)

      Delete