Monday, October 22, 2012

Wear your rings perfectly with Ring Snuggies!

If you have small, thin fingers like mine then you know how difficult it is to find rings that fit. Usually I'd find myself lusting over a particular ring in Accessorize or Parfois and then become disappointed because even the XS would be a tad loose.

Thanks to Alex, I now discovered Ring Snuggies which are hard plastic thingamajigs that help rings fit better.


Available in your local hardware store (I got mine in Handyman, Trinoma), these fetch for the current on sale price of Php 91 (originally at Php 130).


A pack of 6 comes with Snuggie sizes of Small, Medium and Large. How to use? Just wear your loose ring and insert the proper Ring Snuggie for a snug fit:


Ta-daaah! So there you have it, the perfect solution for loose-fitting rings! Ring Snuggies are very comfy, will fit most rings and are almost unnoticeable :)

6 Comments:

  1. kira!i need this for my engagement ring! super luwag nya sakin! now i know na where to buy one :) this post is soo useful :)

    Rovie
    The Bargain Doll
    :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Rovie! This has sure helped me make sense of all the rings I have at home that can't wear because they're maluwag :)

      Delete
  2. Hi Kira! Thanks a lot for this post! I've been searching everywhere for something that will help my armor ring fit better, and here it is... =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! Glad I could be of help! :)

      Delete
  3. I love this post!!! This is really of great help. Thanks for sharing, Kira! :)

    Gem
    http://gemnikkaonthego.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ring Snuggies provide an instant economical solution to a variety of ring fit challenges for which conventional re-sizing is either impossible or impractical such as Enlarged knuckles Non-sizeable fashion or costume jewelry Weight loss Boyfriend's class Designer Rings Size adjustment of any ring for any finger Family heirlooms that you wish not to re-size.

    ReplyDelete