Thursday, October 4, 2012

Time Capsule

My birthday is this weekend! And as I turn a year older, I unearth my baby photos to reminisce about the good ol' days and to help me realize how blessed I am to have had such doting parents and an animated childhood.

I've been riding PAL since birth!
with my Mama
Mom & Dad
Tish, Me, Rhon, Camille, Kate at my Tita's wedding
I've always loved the color blue
my favorite photo with my sister
After my birthday, I will be flying out for a much-needed vacation and will be back to blogging mode soon! I hope to post my birthday giveaway deets by next week :)

6 Comments:

  1. Advance HAPPY BIRTHDAY Kira! Those photos are classic! By the way, do you know John Adrian Almendralejo? He used to be my colleague, extend my regards to him. Thanks much!

    Take care and enjoy your birthday sweetie! Mwaahugs!


    Krystal
    http://krystalpearl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Librans! <3 I love that this was posted exactly on my bday, hahaha!

    ReplyDelete