Tuesday, October 9, 2012

I am now a Viking! So where's my dragon?

My first visit to Vikings Luxury Buffet in Mall of Asia! Since we didn't have a reservation, we patiently waited in line for an hour and half. Remember, patience is a virtue, especially when it's your birthday and you're dining for free :D

By 8:30pm we were ushered into Vikings, my heart (and my legs) were skipping! We were so famished from waiting that we were so excited to eat. My first stop was the steak area and oyster area, nomnomnom. 


And for the finale, a birthday song from the Vikings crew:


I seriously want to go back soon because I wasn't able to try everything! I skipped the Spinach Cannelloni and the hakaw, aargh. 

For more info on Vikings, check them out on Facebook.

4 Comments:

  1. Happy Belated Birthday, Kira! :)

    I thought you celebrated your special day in Sweden when I read the title (P.S. I've always wanted to visit Sweden!).

    I wish you better health and more reasons to flash your beautiful smile to the world! :)



    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you,Vivi, for the wonderful message <3

      Delete
  2. Belated happy birthday.

    Hope you get your Toothless.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Toothless looks a lot like my Chihuahua already :)

      Delete