Sunday, September 9, 2012

Roundup: My Mom's Skin Care & Makeup Faves

My Mom and sister are usually at the receiving end of products that get sent my way. I try to use each and every product and blog about them (when something is posted here it means that it has been tested thoroughly for weeks) but sometimes I can get overwhelmed with all the products! I'm so glad that my Mom and sister also share my passion for skin care, so they can be my guinea pigs once in a while. Tee-hee.


Anyway, I've always been vocal about my Mom's perfect caramel skin. She is 62 yet her skin is flawless, she doesn't even look her age!

Here's a quick list of her fave products. For my Mom, less is definitely more! I have/use more products than her!


1 Clinique Superdefense SPF 25 PA+++ - a moisturizing sunscreen perfect for her dry/mature skin. She uses this as a base for makeup, too.

2 Skin Lite Miracle Cream Php 80.00 - a microexfoliator that smoothens, lightens dark spots and firms the skin. She swears by this! It did sting a bit at first but went away as her skin adjusted to the ingredients.


3 Lancome Teint Miracle - her HG foundation! It moisturizes and gives her that airbrushed finish, plus illuminates fine lines. I so wanted to use this but it does not last long on combination/oily skin. But for her dry/mature skin, this formula is perfect! She says it even lasted the whole day in Singapore. Check out her happy photo above :)

4 Monea Curl Defining Milk Php 98.00 - my Mom was the first in our family to have her hair permed (the old-fashioned way). I taught her to use this product and she loves how it holds and defines the curls. So affordable, too!

5 Palladio Natural Rice Wet & Dry Foundation Php 725.00 - The "Ivory Myrrh" is her perfect shade, this seals her liquid foundation and lasts the whole day on her, too.

So this is my Mom's humble skin care/makeup roundup :)

Share: What are your Mom's favorite products?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment