Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Eye

Are you one of those people who sleep face flat on the bed? Or sleep on their side? Tsk, tsk. I've been told that sleeping in those positions may increase wrinkles and facial lines. Try as I might, I can't seem to sleep on my back for long.

The skin around the eyes is said to be thinnest and as such is very much prone to environmental damage and stress. I admit that when I take off my makeup/sunscreen at the end of the day, I hastily rub the Cetaphil-soaked cotton on my face and around the eyes. Eeep! Needless to say, I am not so careful all the time and so I need an eye cream that can help moisturize and prevent wrinkles around the eyes.


Last year I won a sample of the Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Eye with Synchronized Complex together with other Estee Lauder goodies. Off that bat, let me tell you that it is very much like a serum -- it is non-greasy and acts as a primer for moisturizer/sunscreen. This absorbs easily and dries with a silky smooth finish.


I've been using my small pot since last year and I'm about to run out, good thing I got another full-sized version at the latest Estee Lauder press event (thank you so much!). I am loving this eye cream a lot because it helps de-puff my eyes (I had this on when I cried myself to sleep --- yeah it was one of those emo days. Bleh.) and keep the area moisturized. In terms of line prevention, I think it's just so-so. It will maintain whatever you have, but the formula isn't potent enough to really get rid of deep lines and wrinkles.

And lookie here, you can even mix this with concealer to illuminate the eye area. It's a little steep at Php 2,950 for a 15ml jar, but take note that it will last you months and even a full year.

Have you tried the Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Eye?
What's your HG eye cream? :)

2 Comments:

  1. I bought this for my Mom (thanks for the recommendation!) and so far she's loving it. :) I'm gonna ask her again tomorrow for updates lol.

    ReplyDelete