Sunday, August 12, 2012

Perfect for Fall: VMV Hypoallergenics Sheer Lip Tint in Glazed Plum

I'm sorta attached to darker (but cushy) lip colors now, it must be the looming -ber months. My favorite? The VMV Hypoallergenics Sheer Lip Tint in Glazed Plum, check it out below:

Rich, satiny, silky-shine lipstick. Validated Hypoallergenic:VH -76/76. 100% All-Types-Of-Fragrance-Free. 100% Dye-Phthalate-Paraben + Preservative-Free. Non-Comedogenic. Non-Drying. Non-Darkening. Usage + Patch-Tested.
Price: Got it on sale for Php 500 (original price: Php 1,050)

The VMV Hypoallergenics Sheer Lip Tint in Glazed Plum is an earthy burnt red shade that feels like a lip balm but offers the color pay off of a cream lipstick. It's one of the most moisturizing VMV lipsticks I've tried (compared to Copa, It Girl, Giddy) as such it has now become my go-to lipstick and a permanent resident of my kikay kit (I even keep this in my pocket for quick touch-ups). How moisturizing is it? I skip balm when reapplying, that's really something considering I can't live without lip balm.


In true VMV fashion, it is impressively validated hypoallergenic and made with non-irritating ingredients.


See the lipcolor in action! Photo above was taken in Yabu, am with Isa (Pax's fan) and Paul. If you must know, my eyebrows courtesy of Browhaus and the legendary Shu Uemura Hard Formula Eyebrow Pencil

The VMV Hypoallergenics Sheer Lip Tint in Glazed Plum is a kind of red that is forgiving on my skin tone as normal red lipsticks usually highlight my already ruddy cheeks and existing blemishes (this is the case for me, unfortunately, which is why I tend to shy away from bright red lipsticks).

As it has a shiny and sheer (but buildable) finish, don't expect this to last long. It will easily fade after eating, drinking or talking too much (haha), but I don't mind as it is such a joy to reapply due to its moisturizing formulation.

Also, lemme take this chance to tell you all that VMV now has a Philippine e-commerce site - click http://www.vmvhypoallergenics.ph/! Yay!


What are your favorite lipsticks for fall? :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment