Thursday, August 2, 2012

OOTD: Casual Wednesdays

If ever you bump into me in Makati during weekdays, I am usually simply dressed in comfy jeans and flats. I srsrly live in my jeans, and good jeans are a must for commuters. Although I do inject a few skirts and dresses once in a while, jeans for me are more practical. 

So this is what I wore to work today wearing the oh-so-comfy Boyfriend Jeans of Bench. Who says Boyfriend Jeans have to be look sloppy and unkempt? If they fit well, they can look fab, too! Just add a few pieces like a cool chunky necklace and you're good to go!

V-neck top: Terranova
Boyfriend Jeans: HerBench + Rajo | Brown leather belt: Promod
I got this braided necklace from Regatta while shopping with Kari one day in Trinoma. It looked so nautical that I had to have it. It's currently one of my favorite neckpieces in my closet.

braided necklace: Regatta
Sandals: Payless Shoesource
so many Ferretti shoes!
We couldn't decide which ones to get, I wanted comfy flats for my upcoming travels and my sister wanted to get brightly-colored shoes. In the end we decided to get both! 

the best of both worlds :)
Yay! And these only totalled Php 1,400+, so affordable right?

So what did you guys do today? 
Have you been to the Ferretti store in Glorietta 1? :)

6 Comments: