Monday, August 27, 2012

I am a Certified Crunch Connoisseur!

A few weeks ago I blogged about our shoot with Niccolo Cosme and today was THE unveiling of the Nestle Crunch Ice Cream Funtacular photos -- eep! I was half-scared and half-in denial as I wasn't sure how the photos would turn out, it being my first shoot and all.

Anyhoo, the event was held at Cravings in Shangri-la Mall and I was lucky enough to be seated beside these two lovely bloggers, Sarah and Tin. And then after a quick lunch *gasp* the unveiling began!

A total of 23 bloggers! Wow!
whee!
So glad the photos of all the bloggers turned out great! Yaaay! I can finally breathe a sigh of relief, haha. More photos from the launch today:

Tin with her fierce photo :)
Crunch cakes!
Rowena, Me, Rovie, Helga, Krissy
with Jel of Nuffnang
Martha, Rowena, Me, Earth, Tin, Sarah, Rovie, Jel
Enjoying ice cream is now made more FUNTACULAR!

Check out the new NESTLÉ CRUNCH Ice Cream, a genius innovation, it has TRIPLE CHOCOLATE GOODNESS: crispy CRUNCH outer shell, creamy chocolate ice cream, and a surprise choco fudge filling. Now, a simple ice cream break time can surely become one FUNTACULAR moment.

How do YOU eat your Nestle Crunch Ice Cream?


Thank you to Nestle Ice Cream, Nuffnang Philippines and Niccolo Cosme for this wonderful opportunity! And for the record, I consumed 3 Nestle Crunch Ice Cream sticks during the shoot, it was really so good, folks! :)

2 Comments:

  1. hi kira!! nice meeting you yesterday at the avon plant tour :)

    ReplyDelete