Tuesday, July 3, 2012

When was the last time you ate at Don Hen?

I honestly can't remember when was the last time I stepped foot inside a Don Henricos. I thought they didn't exist anymore! Turns out, the one along Tomas Morato is still operational haha.

Chicken Cordon Bleu with Potato Wedges
so much cheeese!

Buffalo Chicken
we love Samsung!
How was everyone's weekend? I'm going to have a blog sale soon, I just need to find the time to take photos of my shoes, preloved makeup and accessories.

Hope the first few days of July are treating you well! :)

8 Comments:

  1. awwww, kainggit. ang tagal ko na di kumain dyan.. i miss their buffalo wings and sour cream :((((

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Buffalo Chicken is the boyfriend's fave :)

      Delete
  2. hah, me, 2009! February, after a gruelling workout at the gym. bwahahaha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ang tagal na, Jaja! You don't miss it?

      Delete
  3. oh, just in time! i just ate there yesterday at their West Avenue branch! I love their buffalo wings! yummy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. My keyword is wet with drool, haha! Damn the food looks good. How does their buffalo wings compare to Wingman or Buffalo Wings n Things?

    ReplyDelete
  5. waaa I missh their buffalo wings and lasagna!

    ReplyDelete