Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Visiting the VMV Boutique in Powerplant Mall

I haven't been to Powerplant Mall in a year so when the kind folks over at VMV (thanks LJ!) invited me to check out their VMV boutique in Rockwell, I was more than happy to oblige. After all, Powerplant Mall does house my favorite kebab place of all time. More on that in a future post :)

So anyway, you know I've loved VMV all my life and if you haven't been to this particular branch, I'm sharing some photos for you guys:


Once you enter, you'll be greeted by the VMV bestseller, the venerable Armada line! I am a fan of Armada 60 and 45.


VMV boasts of glue-free boxes made of 100% chlorine-free recycled paper and soy-based ink. VMV not only saves your skin but the environment as well.

Aside from skincare, the brand also offers hypoallergenic and skin-safe makeup such as blushes, lip glosses,  lipsticks (I've reviewed mine here and here), concealers and foundations.


Being a fan of Armada, I was so crazy excited to try out their new reformulated Skin Savvy which is a liquid foundation infused with SPF 60. It's so cool to finally have a liquid foundation that boasts of a high SPF. And from VMV, no less.


From the old tube packaging, it now features a more hygienic pump which dispenses the right amount of product. I was told I can apply this via brush or my fingers, I prefer to use the latter.


Ta-daah! Looks great so far, right? I'll write a more thorough review soon.



For more information on VMV Hypoallergenics, please visit https://www.facebook.com/VMVHYPOALLERGENICS.PH

0 Comments:

Post a Comment