Monday, July 9, 2012

Spotted: Pet Head: Only for Cool Dogs!

If you're a huge fan of TIGI Bed Head, then I'm pretty sure you know how fragrant and conditioning their shampoos and conditioners are (click here to read my review of TIGI Urban Antidotes Bed Head Resurrection). Any pet lover would love to cuddle their dogs (and cats), moreso if they also smell as fragrant as their master. If you love TIGI Bed Head so much, then I'm sure you'll get a kick of out this new discovery.


We went inside Furry Tails to check out the dogs that were bring groomed (I have a soft spot for furry little critters) and lookie what I found:

the caps are sooo cute!

I'm getting P-nut and Komiki new shampoos and conditioners next payday! Wooot! What about you guys, would you buy these Php 500+ shampoos for your pets? :)

Furry Tails is on the 2f of SM North Edsa (main mall)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment