Saturday, July 14, 2012

Photo Story: Chicken Charlie!

Owkay. A lot of our friends said we should try Chicken Charlie and we haven't, honestly. And to think that there's a branch conveniently located along Banawe Street. Wow so near yet so far. So finally last weekend we decided to check it out and we brought my Mom and finicky sister with us.



I really like Chicken Charlie's logo, it's so cute! The double fried chicken was so crispy, and the soy garlic/sweet chilli sauces were pretty good, tho I wished it were more spicy. It's no Bon Chon but it's a pretty decent alternative if you're craving. Also, I like the fact that they even have their own mineral water bottle design (I still have it with me at home, I can't part with it!)



The one thing I missed was the Charlie's Pops. Imma try them out next time. 


What about you, do you like Chicken Charlie? 


PS: I'm starting to hear raves about another chicken brand that's a lot juicier and cheaper. That's next on the list. Dundundundun...stay tuned!

1 Comments:

  1. Hi, Kira! Love, love, love Chicken Charlie! I don't know why, but I prefer it over Bonchon. Maybe because we tried it first. Or talagang weird lang ang taste buds namin. Lol! Have you tried the Dynamite? Looking forward to the other chicken brand. :)

    -Gwen
    http://dadmomandred.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete