Friday, July 13, 2012

OOTD: An Ocean of Flats

I love flats. Period. I can walk in them all day, I can shop till I drop, and I can most definitely commute in them. I would choose to wear flats everyday if I could. 

Shirt: Zara | Skirt: Jewels | Bag: Divisoria | Flats: Ichigo Kids

For those who aren't convinced, there are a whole lot of trendy and tres cute flats out there -- you just have to know where to look. Take for example, these teeny Tiny Angie flats from Ichigo which everyone loved from the get-go. I have them in peach and blue and they're actually part of Ichigo's shoe collection for kids, thankyouverymuch. 

9 Comments:

  1. LOVE flats too! Whenever I need to wear heels, I always bring my foldable flats for comfort in commuting :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do the same thing! I think most bloggers who commute have an extra pair stashed in their bag :)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I'm a Large in Ichigo Kids. May XL din :)

      Delete
  3. Where can your readers buy Ichigo KIDS?

    xoxo
    MrsMartinez

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Michelle! it's available in The Ramp Glorietta only :)

      Delete
  4. kyuuuutttttt!!!! pag kids talaga eh. hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the skirt! and the shoe size! hihi. :)

    ReplyDelete