Tuesday, July 10, 2012

OOTD: Featherlight

When I went to the Ever New event last May, I didn't have an OOTD photo because of how hot and humid the store was (they were on soft opening after all). I'm glad that www.iammeg.ph took a photo pala, and so I'm now posting it here on my blog:

Top: Dorothy Perkins | Pants: WAGW | Gold sandals: Aldo |
Mustard bag: SM Dept. Store | Necklace: Bedazzle
For the past weeks I've been in the dumps because my flat tummy ain't flat anymore (I blame the food tastings, my proximity to Ayala Triangle and all these things Gerick makes me eat, haha), but this photo reminded me of how skinny I can be -- sometimes. Believe me, I have some photos where my arms look big and my face looks too round :(

I wonder if any of my readers are insecure about their tummies, too? Girls, which body part are you most insecure of?

8 Comments:

  1. Oh shut up, you are skinny! Those pants are amazeballs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How come I have big arms in some photos, boo-hoo. Miss you Lauren! :D

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you Mish! I love the feather design a lot :)

      Delete
  3. You're so payat already! Love the outfit! It's so weather appropriate with the crazy heat-rain we have in the Philippines! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This photo makes me look payat! Haha :) Thanks AJ :)

      Delete
  4. oh come on, you really are skinny...hehehe... i am insecure with most of my body parts, haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would say my tummy and arms, but I think what really matters is being healthy!

    ariarhapsody.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete