Thursday, July 26, 2012

Great finds at Jockey, Centris Mall!

Growing up, I thought that Jockey was primarily a men's brand. It was only recently at their press launch that I realized that Jockey also carries shapewear, outerwear, and women's brassiers, tank tops, bikinis, and other intimate wear.

I visited their quaint boutique in Centris Mall quite hoping to take home the usual stuff -- seamless underwear, brassiers and oh, maybe a camisole or two.

For more than 130 years, Jockey® has led the apparel industry by producing garments that connect with our spirit of adventure. Our legacy, based on ingenuity, vitality and authenticity, celebrates progressive and independent thinking. As a world-class brand, Jockey continues to inspire a renewed sense of individuality and freedom in modern men and women across the world.
When I entered I was greeted by sale items which were on 50% off! Girls, bring your boyfriends when you shop for I am sure you'll both discover quality finds here.


Jockey has several shapewear selections....


...but I was really eyeing the one on the far right (I don't know the exact product name) in black. I tried it on an oh my, it fits like a glove! It has a built in bra, so basically I just have to wear that then put on a cardi or a bed jacket and I'm all set!


Jockey has camisoles, too! I have this in the perfect skin tone color.


Guys won't miss out, too! Jockey offers boxers, shirts, collared polos, intimate apparel and more.


I tried on some stuff, and couldn't help but love their vintage wallpaper in the dressing room!


I got gift certificates from ARC PR and guess what I ended up buying? Jockey tank tops in ALL colors! I had no idea that Jockey made super comfy ribbed tank tops! And they were only Php 199 each!


The staff was so friendly and helpful, I went home with a bag-full of items! Can't wait to go back soon and score some more stuff!

And this is how the tank tops look like when worn, the popsicle orange one is my current favorite:


For more information on Jockey visit https://www.facebook.com/JockeyPH and www.jockey.com.ph.

2 Comments:

  1. They have a tank top that I think they discontinued :( It's my absolute favorite one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really? Sayang naman :( How does it look like? Baka they still offer it.

      Delete