Thursday, July 12, 2012

Buffet Dinner at Escolta

I've been working at Outsmark for 6 months. That's quite a feat considering that I would rather work from home than do anything else. However, I do feel extremely lucky to be working with such awesome and nice people.

What exactly do I do? Well, I handle social media and digital marketing for several brands (financial, beauty, lifestyle and food) which you know, is kinda fun and stressful at the same time.

Anyway, as a mid-year treat we had a so-called "outing" to Escolta -- in The Peninsula! Here's a quick photo story for you guys:

Gerick likes goofing around
Jenny's so cute!
Celine and Matt
here we go again...with Gerick, Far and Marco
Gerick, Jenny, TJ, Nicco, Celine and Matt
the whole team, sort of (Vinnie was MIA!)
Let me end with Marco's famous video that made everyone crack up:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment