Monday, June 11, 2012

Win a Red Mango Date with Me and Krissy! - CLOSED

Sad that summer's over? Fret not, for we can still relive those cherished summer moments with the new Red Mango Yuzu Lemon flavor.

What’s a Yuzu? “Yuzu is actually a Japanese citrus fruit that tastes like a milder more delicate version of the regular Meyer lemon,” explains Red Mango president, Sherika Tanmantiong. “We’re excited to reveal our Yuzu Lemon frozen yogurt because it’s a flavor that’s sure to tickle the taste buds and bring refreshment for what will be a very hot summer here in the Philippines.


Being a frozen yogurt enthusiast, new flavors and combinations really excite me! Aside from its tart and exciting flavor, the Yuzu Lemon flavor in particular also has added benefits as lemons can help relieve many digestion problems including nausea, heartburn, bloating and belching. And as if that wasn’t enough, lemons are also natural antiseptics and can help cure skin-related problems. As a vitamin-C rich fruit, it rejuvenates the skin from the inside out and brings a glow to your face. For the health buffs, check this out: “At only 157 calories for every 100 g serving, Yuzu Lemon frozen yogurt will be a great way to take advantage of lemon’s health benefits and still have that little moment of creamy guilt-free indulgence,” says Tanmantiong.

The new Yuzu Lemon flavor is something special that I would like to share and enjoy with 2 of my readers, so if you want to go on a date with me and fellow blogger, Krissy of www.krissyfied.com, then read through the mechanics below and join now:

Win a Red Mango Date with Me and Krissy!


1. Like Red Mango Philippines on Facebook and subscribe to my blog, Elegantly Wasted, through Feedburner (don't forget to activate your subscription to qualify).

2. Follow @RedMangoph and @kirasworld on Twitter.

3. On the comments section of this blog post, answer this question and leave your full name, Twitter ID and email (the same one you used to subscribe):

What kind of posts do you enjoy reading from my blog, Elegantly Wasted?
What are your favorite posts? 

4. Contest will run until June 23, 2012.

Terms and Conditions:
* Winners will be chosen randomly and will enjoy the new Yuzu Lemon Frozen Yogurt with us for FREE!
* Winner will be notified via email and must be available on June 30, July 7, 2012 (Saturday) and be able to travel to Red Mango in TriNoMa, Quezon City.
* This contest is open to Philippine residents only.

Many thanks to Ms. Sherika Tanmantiong of Red Mango for giving us GCs for this contest:)

7 Comments:

  1. Subscribed!

    I enjoy reading everything in your blog. :) specially those cosmetics and make-up reviews. It's been very helpful to a newbie in the world of cosmetics like me! ♥

    BTW, Trinoma is my favorite hangout place so noooo woooorry. haha! Geeeez!

    sundman031491@yahoo.com
    sundmanonfeat.blogspot.com
    hope you can drop by at my blog too! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joined :D

    I love reading your blog about make-up reviews and outfit post :D I also like reading your post about the different events. Your blog keeps me updated about latest sales, promos, beauty and fashion. Keep blogging and inspiring us :D Thanks a lot Ms. Kira :D

    Mirzi Sarte
    @mizichic
    modish_chic08at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I started reading your blog just a few weeks ago but so far I'm liking everything here, esp. the beauty reviews. BTW, the Pure Beauty Treatment Conditioner that you made a review of, I bought it! Thanks to you, I wouldn't have known how good it is. :-)

    Honey Carmel Hingco
    @honeyhingco
    cybersiren_17@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wanna be your date to Red Mango! :D And I want to read more reviews, because I've discovered so many awesome brands and products through your blog.

    Lauren
    @darthlaurian
    laurendado at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  6. i enjoy reading your posts about restaurants and food. my major, major, favorite favorites are your neutrogena challenge (all four weeks of it) and this http://www.kira-ramirez.com/2012/02/day-without-laughter-is-day-wasted.html -- ang saya saya mo kasi dito eh :) pati ako napapangiti

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww....thank you :) I remember your comment on that post! It's also one of my favorite OOTDs :)

      Delete