Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Sea Wind: Boracay as it should be

Last week, the ARC Public Relations and Outsmark team (this is me!) went to Boracay for work. Yes, you read that right -- we were all headed to sunny Boracay to shoot a video for a client. What fun right?

Unfortunately I do not have a ton of outfit shots and beach photos (as other bloggers would prolly be excited to show you), rather I have photos of the place where we stayed. It was so awesome, to say the least. I mean, I love beaches but I detest crowded and populated areas. I would rather lounge by the pool or swim in peace and get a tan. So if you're anything like me, I'm pretty sure you'll love Sea Wind in Station I, too. 


This staircase leads to all the villas. It eerily reminds me of a dream I had almost a year ago, the dream depicted this exact same staircase, up to the house on top. Take note that this is the first time I've been to Sea Wind. Am I psychic? Perhaps. Wish I explored the top part more though. And now to present our room: we stayed at the Villas which can house 4 people. We love, love, love the crocheted sheets and the vintage feel. 
The Villas at Sea Wind only a few steps away transports you to the gentile times of Filipino history. These reproductions of Spanish-Antillean houses give you the sense of space that its predecessors offer as well as furniture relevant to the period.
We also went around the area and discovered 2 Cascade pools.


And some photos during the breakfast buffet (my favorite meal of the day!):


If you're headed to Boracay soon, then I highly recommend staying at Sea Wind. The service rocks and it's quiet and peaceful -- perfect for people who would like to catch some rays, and actually relax and go on a vacation

For more info on Sea Wind visit http://www.seawindboracay.com.ph/

4 Comments:

  1. I am jealous of your job..What is your job exactly?
    How can I be one? (seriously..ingget tlg ako...!!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Leilani! I handle social media for several clients, and one of them just happened to be in Boracay :)

      Delete
  2. I love it! Parang hindi Boracay. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Super! Why don't we all go next time, we can share the room :)

      Delete