Monday, June 18, 2012

Scentsational: Aura by Swarovski and Charriol Show-Off

Now that the summer season is *over*, I am parking my beloved Tartine et Chocolat and gravitating towards more intense and sophisticated fragrances. My picks?


Aura by Swarovski has always been a staple ever since I got it last August. The fragrance itself is clean and refreshing, a definite pick-me-upper in our drab weather.

Another favorite is Charriol Show-Off, whose bottle design reminds me of college days and that famous Charriol bracelet that everyone sported. The purple hue just beckons, and the scent itself is quite pleasing with its floral, fruit, woody combination.

What about you, what are your favorite scents? Share!

1 Comments:

  1. I really love Aura by Swarovski, too! Hoping to get a new bottle when mine runs out :)

    ReplyDelete