Friday, June 8, 2012

OOTD: That Denim Dress

Wearing my favorite denim dress (again!) from Forever 21 to another ARC Public Relations press launch on Amanda Griffin's new show (deets to follow). This dress is so comfy and well, is my default outfit when I'm in a rush. This time I skipped the necklaces and opted for several classic bracelets and blue/brown wedges.

I'm with Bea Raralio of Davines Philippines in the photo below, and was taken at (where else!) Aria Cucina Italiana.


Woohoo, in case you were wondering about my previous tweet, I am wearing my new wedges from Shoo In, the sister brand of Suki. They have size 4 shoes and they are proudly Marikina-made, too! I'll do a separate feature on them, don't worry.


With some of ARC's favorite bloggers -- Me (haha), Krissy, Angel and Marco.

Happy weekend everyone! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment