Saturday, June 16, 2012

OOTD: Cute as a button

What I wore to our emo-slash-movie night last weekend. My officemate once (or rather, always) tells me, "Kira, you look like a kid!" To which I retort, "I know. I am after all, only 12 years old!"

Haha, okay I'm kidding.

Crochet top: Lush Angel at BU | Floral shorts: SM Dept. Store
Mustard Bag: SM Dept Store | Flats: Ferretti
Anyway, I'm back in the groove! Thanks to everyone who left sweet messages, you guys are the best! On another note, my hair is so long na, no? There's still a little bit of curl/wave to it, though. Must schedule another perm by August before the dreaded Holiday rush.

What's everyone up to these days?

4 Comments:

  1. Awww so cute! You look like a kid talaga! :) Thank you dear! :) Will DM you on colors. Haven't checked coz my friend borrowed the stocks. Hihi!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Angela! I love the stuff I got from you! <3

      Delete
  2. envious of how young you look.

    ReplyDelete