Friday, June 15, 2012

My Snoe Beauty Staples

I'm starting to explore the Snoe Beauty brand, and so far 2 products have made their way into my beauty routine.


My Emu.Tox (Php 449)  has been around since March (review here) and it's almost empty! It was such a god-send during the really hot summer months. I use this as a night serum/moisturizer, it's so lightweight and non-greasy (no oil in the morning when I wake up, too!) that my combi-oily skin sure loves it.

Second is the Here Comes the Sunblock SPF 45 (Php 249) which purportedly whitens with singkamas and arbutin.


I was looking for a sunscreen to use everyday for work, I swatched this at the Snoe counter and the floral scent, matte fluid texture and pretty pink container blew me away. It's non-sticky and definitely absorbs well. I can't vouch for its "instant rosy white perfection" claim because I am relatively light-skinned (not fair, haha) and I don't notice any difference when I apply.


Am also currently testing out their Star Night, Star Bright Night Perfecting Toner. You know how sensitive my skin is as it can only tolerate the toner from my Derma (been using it for 10+ years), but I'm curious if this product can rid my skin of some blemishes that I developed over the last few months.

Do you buy from Snoe Beauty? What are your favorite products? :)


7 Comments:

  1. I have seen a lot of good reviews about Snoe beauty. I haven't purchased anything yet but I'd like to try it one of these days. Thank you for sharing this! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like their sunblock too and Hair Heroes <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I want to try the famous Hair Heroes next! Thanks :)

      Delete
  3. I've used many Snoe products as well. I love their sunblock (which provides good SPF, and the smell is nice)- minsan nag iiwan ng white cast sa skin ko though.

    I've yet to try Emuthology. Oh, and their oatmeal soap is nice too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're the second person who told me about the Oatmeal soap! I'll try that next time, I find their soaps a bit expensive tho :\

      Delete
  4. I love the toner! Pati yung yellow na Here Comes The Sunblock, but yours in pink looks cuter. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Helen! I agree, mas cute yung pink :P Still test-driving the toner, hope it works :)

      Delete