Friday, May 11, 2012

Macaroni and Cheeeese

At my recent trip to Apt1B, I found out that my beloved Truffle Pasta has now been delisted from the menu! *sob* According to my officemate, I should try out their Macaroni & Cheese which is tops in his book. 


So here it is, the famed Mac & Cheese (Php 490) which contains a thick layer of American cheddar, mozzarella and Parmesan plus lots of Italian sausage mixed in. It was really good, the gooeyness of the cheese really made all the difference...


...but then again, there is such a thing as too much cheese. I am a cheese lover myself but I seriously couldn't finish the whole dish. I guess I really prefer my Truffle pasta over this. Le sigh.

What other pasta places can you recommend that offers sensational Truffle-infused dishes?

6 Comments:

  1. Replies
    1. It's really sooo good Bea! I think this was meant for sharing, ang dami e 0_o

      Delete
  2. i love the truffle pasta at Mamou at serendra;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. parang ang sarap. is this for one person only? ang mahal...

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's so yummy. Have you tried at Italianni's?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think I have tried the Mac & Cheese at Italianni's. I do like their truffle fries tho :)

      Delete