Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Find the Perfect Foundation in Two Minutes!

What can you do in two minutes? Check emails, check tweets, cook an egg....why, you can even choose your own foundation! Lancome proudly introduces its new app that aims to take out the guesswork in choosing the right foundation for your skin type and color.


The Lancome Complexion Finder is so easy to use: just choose which among the 9 faces is closest to your skin tone, then decide whether you want Matte / Radiant, or Compact / Fluid.


My personal choice is Matte and Fluid (I am a sucker for liquid foundation) and so I ended up with this: the famous Teint Miracle in BO02. An almost perfect skin match, if I may say so myself. Thank you to Lancome for sending me this, I am currently using it and will post a review soon :)


For  more information visit Lancome on Facebook

0 Comments:

Post a Comment